Haier America - Haier nucool c-rnu281vs
14 months after we bought the refrigerator it stop working, parts and labor cost as much as new refrigerator and parts take weeks to get here, there is nothing in stock and parts will not be expedited so you feel stuck, customer service doesn't help the phone technician just forwards you to someone else waiting on the line.I guess that's what happens when you buy something on sale and you know it's to good to be true.
Never again will we buy a Haier product it was just a waste of money.So don't do it..review #211572
You may also like
- "We purchased a Kenmore Dishwasher (Model 665.13732K601) when we remodeled approximately 4 years ago. The dishwasher has done a good job cleaning, but after the first year the buttons..."
- "Get this picture - A screw is supplied to mount the LCD TV to base - yet the screw insert plate - is held on with double stick tape!??Whatta lousy..."
- "This company located in Woodbridge Virginia has nothing to do with all of the complaints on this web page. The company APPLIANCES CONNECTION is in New York, and the complaints..."
- " We stored our property with PODS in Riverside, CA for two years during a move from another state. We purchased our own insurance for the property as it was..."
- "I was running cat 5e cable for Carls jr in Cypress, ca when standing on ladder fishing cable in ceiling when in front of witnesses the ladder came apart and..."
- "FORMER POLICE OFFICER CHARGED WITH DEFRAUDING CLIENTS BY STEALING PAYMENT FOR UNPERFORMED, UNLICENSED PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR WORK OCDA OFFICE PRESS RELEASE http://orangecountyda.com/home/index.asp?page=8&recordid=1907&returnurl=index%2Easp%3Fpage%3D8 LA TIMES NEWS http://articles.latimes.com/2010/jul/06/local/la-me-oc-private-investigator-20100706 OC REGISTER NEWS http://www.ocregister.com/articles/sianez-255171-counts-private.html *Defendant also charged with conspiracy for soliciting women..."
- "I really hate to admit this, because normally I am a very peaceful person, but the commercial for American Freight Furniture brings out the anger in me like nothing else!!..."
- "Around 27 December 2014, I signed up and paid premium plus (some other charge, I think) for 1 five year old Corgi and entered age 11 for my cat. I recall..."
- "I received a box of creams and was billed $17.84 for shipping costs. The invoice in the box showed no charge, but I was aware I would be paying for..."